2 Hr Hippo & Croc Boat Safari
Boat Safari Description:
2 Hour Hippo & Croc Boat Safari on the St Lucia Estuary a world heritage site the largest Estuary in Africa
Discover, witness and observe Hippo’s, Nile Crocodiles and Hundreds of bird species on a Hippo & Croc Boat Cruise St Lucia. The St Lucia Estuary one of the largest in Africa 85 km in total length gives an opportunity of witnessing hundreds of Hippo’s and Nile Crocodiles.
This 2 hour Boat cruise Safari gets you close up to the residents of the estuary.Travel aboard an exclusive 15 seater vessel, with experienced and knowledgeable skipper/rangers.
They will undoubtedly answer every question that you might have, show you amazing sights and also give you interesting facts and information on this magnificent estuarine system.With African Fish Eagles hunting for a easy treat, Hippo’s wallowing and Nile Crocodiles basking on the shores its a photographic opportunity of a lifetime.
Boat Safari Departure Times:
Departing daily every 2 hours with the Sunset Cruise’s being the most popular.
Cost R240.00 per person
Hippo & Croc Boat Cruise St Lucia
• 6:30 This is a true Birding Experience, don't forget to bring your Binoculars along
• 8:30 This mid morning cruise nice and relaxed with very active Hippo’s after a night out
• 10:30 Mid day cruise this is when the Crocodiles bask in the African sun
• 2:30 Mid afternoon Hippo’s start moving to the embankments for their evening meal
• 4:30 Late afternoon with a lot of activity this is the one you don’t want to miss
During peak season this Hippo & Croc Boat Cruise is the most popular activity in St Lucia, please ensure that you do make prior bookings to avoid disappointment. Cruises aboard Shoreline allows one to take a cooler box along for the sunset cruise. Please note that the above times indicated are for Summer months, winter months departures depart 1 hour earlier
Duration 2 Hours
Bookings: +27 35 5901555